2012 – 2016
Founder & Chief Strategist
Execute a strategic plan to advance the agency’s purpose and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee branding, marketing and advertising strategies for clients resulting in increased sales and strengthened customer engagement.
- Manage social media and reputation for a national pet brand while assisting with strategic thinking related to how to drive acquisition of new customers through SEO, paid search, and partnerships.
- Provide graphic and web design services to clients in the consumer goods, hospitality, travel, and home improvement industries, giving them an online presence that represents their brands.
- Launch search and social media marketing campaigns for healthcare company to a target group of consumers, educating them on services offered with the goal of converting into new customers.
2015 – 2016
Drive new revenue for the agency by developing proven marketing and advertising strategies for new prospects, building long-term strategic partnerships with like-minded companies and leading digital marketing efforts using integrated solutions such as SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
- Develop inbound marketing strategies to grow website search traffic while improving conversion rates.
- Establish relationships new agencies to create co-marketing initiatives and explore new business development opportunities.
- Capture new business by identifying prospects objectives and creating a customized strategy resulting in more revenue.
2010 – 2012
Digital Project Manager
Manage the development process of more than 300 websites and mobile projects for automotive dealers across North America. Guide client on site design and functionality with the goal of optimizing conversion rates.
- Direct the launch of more than 300 automotive websites built to improve user experience, generate more sales opportunities and lower operating costs.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle as well as build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Acquire company resources and coordinate the efforts of SEO, PPC, and social media teams to integrate overall digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with the website launch.
2005 – 2010
Direct the marketing and communication strategy to raise awareness for a series of community outreach projects focused on neighborhood revitalization while aligning companies with their corporate responsibility initiatives.
- Implement processes to research and secure promotional opportunities to showcase a client’s involvement with the United We Paint cause.
- Work with client stakeholders and internal staff to develop custom campaigns to drive new business development and strategic partnerships.
- Client portfolio: 453 clients – AT&T, Home Depot, Nokia, Toyota, Sony, UPS, Whirlpool, United Healthcare, Albertson’s, and Prudential.